Why do I like you so much. I gave you all of my heart. I put you on the top of the priority list. I always want to see you. I miss you. I think of you. I can't get you off my mind. Why? Are you really that good? You did nothing for me. You don't care for me. You don't miss me. You don't spare your time for me. You don't want to see me. You don't treat me as well as even a stranger. Am I not good enough? Or am I just too below your qualification? Hah. With all these I've given to you, I deserve someone, I wouldn't say someone better, but I deserve someone who could give me the same thing I gave to you. I don't understand. Is your heart made of steel? So cold and stiff. Is your soul filled with emptiness? Nothing can fill it up. Are your eyes not connected to your brain? Too blind to see what's true. If I am my friend, the advice I'd give is to get over you. But myself, I can't. If I leave, I lose someone who don't care about me, you lose someone who love you so much. So I won't say, wish that I can eventually get your heart, I'll say wish that you can eventually keep me with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment